Valid from 21 March 2011
Tariff for ordinary courier services
|type of service
||to a destination with an office of Econt Express
||for all settlements in Bulgaria
office to/from client’s door
||from/to client’s door
||VAT included (BGN)
|delivery of documents
|parcel deliveries (tariff weight*):
|up to 1 kg
|above 1 up to 2 kg
|above 2 up to 5 kg
|above 5 up to 10 kg
|above 10 up to 15 kg
|above 15 up to 20 kg
|above 20 kg
|Period of delivery
||till 13:00 on the next business day
||To 13.00 for settlements with an Econt Office;
For cities without an Econt Office within the working day according to the schedule for service of the settlement
The final price of the service includes a Fuel surcharge and road conditions.
The formula for calculating the courier service is as follows: Final price = (Standard service + Additional services) + Fuel surcharge and road conditions.
Fuel surcharge and road conditions is announced by Econt on the 1st day of the month, depending on the road conditions, infrastructure and fuel prices in Bulgaria.
1. The actual weight of the shipment is the sum of the weights of all its parcels. They should not exceed 50 kg per parcel or 1000 kg per pallet - unit weight.
2. The bulk weight (in kg) of the shipment is calculated by the formula:
width (in m.) X length (in m.) X height (in m.) / 60
The maximum dimensions of each parcel in the shipment must not exceed:
• 0,9 m. x 0.9 m. x 0.9 m. per parcel
• length of up to 3 m and diameter of 0.2 m per roll
• 1,20/0,80/1,70 m per pallet .
3. The tariff weight is the actual or bulk weight of all parcels in one shipment, where the greater value is charged, rounded to complete kilogram.
4. Shipments with tariff weight of up to 20 kg are accepted and delivered by the courier to and from the door of the sender or recipient.
5. Shipments with tariff weight of over 20 kg are accepted and delivered by the courier to and from the ground floor of the building, at the address of the sender or recipient. He agrees to provide assistance to the courier for the loading and unloading.
6. Shipments, with size or weight of one or more parcels over those specified in items 1 and 2 may be accepted for delivery by the courier. This is done after checking the options depending on the type of parcel , the address of acceptance and the delivery address . The delivery cost of such items, if it is not provided for in the Tariff, is additionally negotiated with the client, before accepting the shipment.
Tariff for special courier services in Bulgaria
|type of service
||prices and increments
|Purchasing by courier*
||Purchasing by courier
||2.40% of the cashed-in sum
|Express intercity deliveries
Cities up to 100 km from the main city of the region pickup delivery
Cities up to 100 km from the main city of the region bus delivery
||increased courier’s liability, up to the declared amount with a limit to 10 000 BGN
||0.24% of the declared value
|Advice on delivery
||Upon customer’s explicit request, a copy of the waybill is presented with consignee’s signature affixed to it
||2,40 BGN / shipment
|Advice on delivery - bill of goods
||Just like the advice of delivery (look above), but certified with signature
||Billed as a document on the same tariff code with 10% discount.
|Cash on delivery
Cash on delivery by bank
|Cash on Delivery service fee
||2.40% of the cashed-in sum
1,20% of the cashed-in sum
|Deliveries of priority
||Delivery for a specified hour.
This special service is mandatory for all deliveries to the Client's door on Saturdays, with a standard option "To 1pm". An earlier time for delivery is also available, if specified by the Client.
|Transportation with a fridge bag
||Upon customer’s explicit request, Econt Express provides a fridge bag during transportation, for shipments with maximum sizes 30/30/17 cm
||Upon customer’s explicit request, EcontExpress provides a cardboard box for packing the shipment with any of the following sizes:
• type 1 - size 40/35/35 cm
• type 2 - size 30/20/30 cm
• type 3 - size 30/25/15 cm
• type 3 - corrugated cardboard/foil bubble wrap - size 1 sq.m
• type 4 - size 25/17/17 cm
||Fee for staying of a shipment at the office
||4,80 BGN/ day/ shipment
||Prepaid service with 10% discount from the price of the shipment of the second parcel
||Exchange of goods. For more information see here.
* Purchase via courier can be used for the following countries: Bulgaria, Romania and Greece, as the conditions are published on the site www.econt.com.
Courier services - Additional terms
- For preparation of a personal tariff plan for a particular corporate customer – call free of charge the main office of Econt Express at 0.7001.7300.
- Deliveries for periods different from those indicated in the Tariff can be performed only after preliminary agreement.
- The special service Deliveries of priority is added to all shipments, which are for s Saturday delivery to the Client's door. The standart option for a Saturday delivery is "To 1pm". An earlier time for delivery is also available, if specified by the Client.
- Cash on delivery:
• The consignments are transferred only after the Recipient has paid the indicated amount, unless an order from the Sender has been filed in the bill of
lading, stating: "I allow the consignment to be reviewed by the Recipient and the cash on delivery to be paid only if he/she accept the consignment";
• In case that the consignment is declined by the Recipient, Econt Express notifies the Sender, who should file an Order for change of the delivery terms of consignment
• In the case of a filled Order for return of a declined consignment, the value of the service CD is deducted from the due amount for the courier service.
• The cash on delivery is paid to the Sender in cash on the next working day, at the address of the sending of the package, unless an additional agreement has been concluded, in which other terms are negotiated.
• The amounts for CD can be paid by bank transfer after signing an Agreement.
• In the case that the Sender has paid to Econt Express the amount indicated in advance, then it is paid to the Recipient at the time of the transfer of the consignment.
- Purchasing by Courier
• In case of order for purchasing by Courier, Customer will pay in advance the price of the goods being purchased, undertaking to accept it upon delivery and to pay the sum due for the courier service.
• In case it is impossible for the order to be fulfilled due to reasons beyond the courier’s reach, the sum paid in advance will be reimbursed to reimbursed to the Customer, as the price of the documents' shipment to the place of purchasing the goods and the rate of collection as required cash on delivery under the current tariff Courier will be deducted.
• Upon buying goods of value exceeding 500 BGN, these will be shipped with the special service Declared Value (0,24%), which equals the real value of the goods.
• In case the Customer refuses to receive the goods or to pay for the courier service, the courier will have the right to keep the shipment until receiving all due fees.
- Additional service Priority delivery for places without an office of Econt Express is performed only after preliminary agreement.
- When taking a shipment from the Customer’s address, the Courier will wait for packing and preparation of the shipment up to 15 minutes after the arranged time. In case of detaining the Courier after this period, a fee of 4,80 BGN will be added to the value of the courier service for every 30 minutes of delay. Advices on delivery and the bills of goods are regarded as shipments.
- Shipments received on Saturdays will be delivered on Mondays.
- If a shipment stays at the Courier’s office after the seventh working day, the Sender will pay a storage fee.
All transportations will be done according to the General conditions of Econt Express Ltd for performing courier services www.econt.com
Fuel surcharge and road conditions for Bulgaria, Romania and Greece
||Fuel surcharge fee is announced by Econt on the 1st day of the month, depending on the road conditions, infrastructure and fuel prices in Bulgaria
Download your iEcont here
You can download iEcont application for your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad here
- from iTunes, or directly from App Store.
Users of Android operating systems can download the application by scanning the QR code, or by visiting Android Market.
In connection with the national holiday on May 1, we informed that 30.04 (Monday) and 1.05 (Tuesday) will be non-working days for Econt.
All consignments accepted on 27.04 (Friday) will be delivered according to the customer’s request – on Saturday, 28.04 when using additional service Priority, or on the first working day after the holidays – 02:05 (Wednesday). This request should be included in the transport contract for forwarding the shipment.
Received on 28.04 (Saturday) shipments will be delivered on 02:05 (Wednesday)
More information can be found here